Sunday 29 April 2018

14 Craft Bar Inspiration Spring Card

Morning lovely crafters.
Welcome to  my blog and my latest card for
I have made a card with pretty spring flowers for you today. 
I hope you like it.





PRODUCTS FROM THE SHOP

Scrapbooking Papers - Fresh Summer (12x12)

Matt pointed stamens in fuchsia 

Pale yellow pearl stamens
Pearl Stamens 3 mm



CHIPBOARD

Mini clock and honeycomb



FROM MY STASH
White 6 x 6 inch card blank, pink embossing powder, pink card, sentiment, white card scrap, yellow ink, mini pearls, glitter
HERES HOW
 Die cut and punch out assorted flowers in Foamiran
Heat lightly with iron or heat gun, or if using silk foam, roll and squish, no extra heat needed
Gather a few layers together, add stamens through centers
 Now die cut the leaves in green foam
 Add to back of flowers using hot glue.

I hope you like my card and flowers.
Many thanks for visiting today
Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.